Real estate taxes are due June 5th, which is just around the corner! Now residents of the City of Harrisonburg can pay their taxes online with a credit card. Residents can also pay their water bill online. This will help city officials streamline their paperwork process, and will also save residents a bit of money on stamps. If you are a city resident, visit Harrisonburg City’s website to pay your tax and water bill online.
- It’s A Win-Win: Friendly City Fortune 2019
- Wilson Downtown Gallery: Jean Carter Kimble
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: May 2019 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Graffiti Revealed : Behind the Scenes
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: April 2019 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: March 2019 [INFOGRAPHIC]
art Bridgewater Buyers contracts days on market downtown harrisonburg Events first fridays food Fun harrisonburg harrisonburg downtown renaissance Harrisonburg Homes Team harrisonburg real estate harrisonburg restaurants home buyers home prices home sales home sales rise home sales rising home sellers home values Issues james madison university kline may realty market report market statistics Market Trends mortgage loans News People Places real estate Relocation rockingham county rockingham county real estate Sellers Sellers Market Staging & Design tax credits The Team things to do Tools web tools wilson downtown gallery