Your floors – they cover a vast majority of your house and arguably receive more abuse than any other part of your home. It’s therefore, important that when possible you choose flooring that will be both functional and aesthetically pleasing (let’s be honest – your floors can be quite the design statement). Whether you’re considering a renovation, building a home, or just thinking about some small updates, check out the tips below from our design pro, Cathi Beighe.
- It’s A Win-Win: Friendly City Fortune 2019
- Wilson Downtown Gallery: Jean Carter Kimble
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: May 2019 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Graffiti Revealed : Behind the Scenes
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: April 2019 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: March 2019 [INFOGRAPHIC]
art Bridgewater Buyers contracts days on market downtown harrisonburg Events first fridays food Fun harrisonburg harrisonburg downtown renaissance Harrisonburg Homes Team harrisonburg real estate harrisonburg restaurants home buyers home prices home sales home sales rise home sales rising home sellers home values Issues james madison university kline may realty market report market statistics Market Trends mortgage loans News People Places real estate Relocation rockingham county rockingham county real estate Sellers Sellers Market Staging & Design tax credits The Team things to do Tools web tools wilson downtown gallery