I just came across this awesome tool called WalkScore, which allows you to enter your address (or the address of a home you might be interested in purchasing) to find out that home’s Walk Score. It maps out different places near the address you input and tells you how far away it is. It then gives a score for the “walkability” of that address. With more and more folks moving closer to city centers, this is a great tool! Be sure to check it out!
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: July 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: June 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: May 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- By the Numbers: April’s Interactive Market Report
- By the Numbers: Q1 Story Video + Interactive Market Report
- Spring Lawn Renovation Tips + Tricks
art Bridgewater Buyers contracts days on market downtown harrisonburg Events first fridays food Fun harrisonburg harrisonburg downtown renaissance Harrisonburg Homes Team harrisonburg real estate harrisonburg restaurants home buyers home prices home sales home sales rise home sales rising home sellers home values Issues james madison university kline may realty market report market statistics Market Trends mortgage loans News People Places real estate Relocation rockingham county rockingham county real estate Sellers Sellers Market staging tax credits The Team things to do Tools web tools wilson downtown gallery