This month, Rosetta Stone — language software provider — will go public! This will be one of very few companies in the US thus far in 2009 that have gone public. Rosetta Stone is set to sell 6.25 million shares and will be listed in the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “RST.” This is just another sign that Harrisonburg is surviving the recession. To read more about Rosetta Stone going public, click here.
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: December 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: November 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Wilson Downtown Gallery: Rachel Burchfield
- Moving Right Along: The Miller Family Converts a School Bus
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: October 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Hotel Madison: Christmas Tree Decorating Contest
art Bridgewater Buyers contracts days on market downtown harrisonburg Events first fridays food Fun harrisonburg harrisonburg downtown renaissance Harrisonburg Homes Team harrisonburg real estate harrisonburg restaurants home buyers home prices home sales home sales rise home sales rising home sellers home values Issues james madison university kline may realty market report market statistics Market Trends mortgage loans News People Places real estate Relocation rockingham county rockingham county real estate Sellers Sellers Market staging the design corner The Team things to do Tools web tools wilson downtown gallery