Real estate taxes are due June 5th, which is just around the corner! Now residents of the City of Harrisonburg can pay their taxes online with a credit card. Residents can also pay their water bill online. This will help city officials streamline their paperwork process, and will also save residents a bit of money on stamps. If you are a city resident, visit Harrisonburg City’s website to pay your tax and water bill online.
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: December 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: November 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Wilson Downtown Gallery: Rachel Burchfield
- Moving Right Along: The Miller Family Converts a School Bus
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: October 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Hotel Madison: Christmas Tree Decorating Contest
art Bridgewater Buyers contracts days on market downtown harrisonburg Events first fridays food Fun harrisonburg harrisonburg downtown renaissance Harrisonburg Homes Team harrisonburg real estate harrisonburg restaurants home buyers home prices home sales home sales rise home sales rising home sellers home values Issues james madison university kline may realty market report market statistics Market Trends mortgage loans News People Places real estate Relocation rockingham county rockingham county real estate Sellers Sellers Market staging the design corner The Team things to do Tools web tools wilson downtown gallery