Harrisonburg is filled with a wide variety of subdivisions and neighborhoods that are sure to please any home buyer. Because there is such an array of housing options in our area, I decided to start a series of posts about the neighborhoods Harrisonburg has to offer, including information such as location, average sales price, average home size, school districts, and the like.
The first neighborhood in the series:
Crossroads Farm is located just east of Harrisonburg, at the corner of Route 33 and Cross Keys Road. It is a unique neighborhood with a culture all its own, with easy access to Lake View Golf Course and amazing views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. This subdivision is fairly new with many homes built and many lots available for sale.
Crossroads Farm is a master planned community with cottages, villas, and single family homes available for sale. Home prices and sizes vary for each home style. Prices range from the $300,000’s for duplexes up to $1,000,000 for the highest end of the single family homes.
- Average List Price*: $552,381
- Average Selling Price*: $524,450
- Average Home Size**: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 2885 square feet
- 2009 School Districts: Peak View Elementary, Montevideo Middle School, and Spotswood High School
Links of Interest:
- Crossroads Farm Neighborhood Video Tour!
- Homes currently for sale in Crossroads Farm
- Crossroads Farm Community Website
* This data is for homes sold from 8/8/08 – 8/7/09. Pulled from the HRAR MLS.
** This data is for any homes ever listed in this subdivision. Pulled from the HRAR MLS.