Fairway Hills is a lovely neighborhood with wide streets, mature trees, and rolling topography. This established neighborhood is situated around Spotswood Country Club, which is Harrisonburg’s only private club. When you enter this neighborhood, you feel as though you have left the hustle and bustle of the city to a quiet and relaxing escape, even though you are blocks away from the city’s major conveniences. Fairway Hills is within city limits, thus in the Harrisonburg City School District.
Homes in this neighborhood range in price from the $300,000’s to the $500,000’s and are typically large homes on lots ranging from 1/3 to 1/2 acre. Many homes have great views of the golf course, and others are tucked away in groves of trees that provide a cooling shade, not to mention privacy.
- Average List Price*: $334,950
- Average Selling Price*: $329,650
- Average Home Size**: 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, 3451 square feet
- 2009 School Districts: Smithland Elementary School, Skyline Middle School, Harrisonburg High School
Links of Interest:
- Fairway Hills Neighborhood Video Tour!
- Homes currently for sale in Fairway Hills
- Spotswood Country Club