The Holiday Hills neighborhood, located just Northwest of the intersection of Route 33 and Route 42 in Harrisonburg, is a great place to live. Highlights of this area include Waterman Elementary School, Red Front Supermarket (which now delivers groceries!), and Morrison Park. This park has a walking track, soccer fields, picnic shelter, basketball court, playground, and tennis courts. Holiday Hills is also a great walking neighborhood, with level streets and steep hills!
Homes in Holiday Hills were built between the 1930s and the 1980s, but it feels like one cohesive neighborhood. Most homes are ranches, cape cods, and split foyers, yet you’ll find the occasional colonial, too. Anyone looking for a good-sized home at an affordable price in a location close to downtown will likely find something in this neighborhood. Prices in Holiday Hills range from around $150,000 to the low $200,000s.
- Average List Price*: $203,045
- Average Selling Price*: $194,250
- Average Home Size**: 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1700 square feet
- 2010 School Districts: Waterman Elementary School, Thomas Harrison Middle School, Harrisonburg High School
Links of Interest:
- Homes currently for sale in Holiday Hills
- Waterman Elementary School
- Red Front Supermarket
- Downtown Harrisonburg
- Morrison Park