We are halfway through 2018 already! We are seeing a significant rise in listings (29%) as compared to May 2017, as well as a slight increase from year-to-date (7%). However, sales have dropped by 19% from last May. We are seeing contracts climb by quite a bit - 27% to be exact! days on market continue to drop across the board and the average price per square foot is on a consistent upswing. The median sales price has shot up to $205,950 - 7% from 2017!
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: June 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: May 2020 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- By the Numbers: April’s Interactive Market Report
- By the Numbers: Q1 Story Video + Interactive Market Report
- Spring Lawn Renovation Tips + Tricks
- The Friendly City is Still Friendly
art Bridgewater Buyers contracts days on market downtown harrisonburg Events first fridays food Fun harrisonburg harrisonburg downtown renaissance Harrisonburg Homes Team harrisonburg real estate harrisonburg restaurants home buyers home prices home sales home sales rise home sales rising home sellers home values Issues james madison university kline may realty market report market statistics Market Trends mortgage loans News People Places real estate Relocation rockingham county rockingham county real estate Sellers Sellers Market staging tax credits The Team things to do Tools web tools wilson downtown gallery