As I wrote in a post a couple of days ago, home prices in the Harrisonburg area did not drop significantly in 2008. When I ask friends and clients how much they think prices have dropped, on average, from 2007 to 2008, the answer is reliably between 10% and 25%....
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: December 2021 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: November 2021 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Wilson Downtown Gallery: “Home for the Holidays”
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: October 2021 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Harrisonburg Real Estate Market Report: September 2021 [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Wilson Downtown Gallery: Bob Bersson & Bobbie Greer
art Bridgewater Buyers contracts days on market downtown harrisonburg Events first fridays food Fun harrisonburg harrisonburg downtown renaissance Harrisonburg Homes Team harrisonburg real estate harrisonburg restaurants home buyers home prices home sales home sales rise home sales rising home sellers home values Issues james madison university kline may realty market report market statistics Market Trends mortgage loans News People Places real estate Relocation rockingham county rockingham county real estate Sellers Sellers Market staging the design corner The Team things to do Tools web tools wilson downtown gallery